Update July, 2021 NSW Coronavirus Shopping Restrictions
Click & Collect Shopping CoVid Safe Shopping At Adultsmart. Adultsmart is conveniently situated at 12 Production Ave, Kogarah in Sydney’s South. The telephone is (02) 9533 7217 and the Covid trading hours that are subject to change are 9am-10pm Monday to Sunday.
Click and Collect Services allow you to order and pre-pay for your purchases online. You can browse at your leisure when visiting an online store and choose the items that you could otherwise not do in store because of Covid restrictions. It also allows contactless purchases if you choose to utilize a service like the Adultsmart Contactless Click and Collect Option
Dear Valued Clients 2020,
The circumstances of the Covid 19 virus as well as the directly related impact on the economy and the retail environment, are affecting us all in unforeseen and unprecedented ways. We write to advise that, like many businesses, we are activating new working arrangements for our staff and customers which will see our businesses continue to be open, unless otherwise advised.
We are well positioned to continue operating our business online. This should ensure that there is as little as possible disruption to the products and services we provide.
WE ARE OPEN
Our Adult Department stores will remain open unless advise is to close with a
methodology. We are going above and beyond Industry suggestions to ensure the safety of our valued customers and staff.
THESE ARE THE MEASURES WE ARE TAKING TO ENSURE YOUR SAFETY
- Prior to and at the completion of each shift we will wipe down with an approved antibacterial solution the sales counter and any areas that others may be touched in the course of a store visit (e.g. door handles, chairs, keyboards, mouse, EFTPOS machine, printer etc)
- EFTPOS machine will be wiped down with antiseptic wipes before and after each transaction
- Preferred payment method is tap and go but if PIN is required to complete a transaction cotton buds will be supplied to key in PIN
- When handling cash our customer service consultants will wear gloves
- We will keep social distancing as recommended by State or Federal authorities except when it is impracticable to do so, like completing a purchase or displaying products
- If you require assistance to view or display products or complete a transaction our staff will wear a mask and gloves
- There will be no bodily contact like shaking hands, kissing or hugging
- If you wish a face mask and/or gloves when in our store, they will be made available to you on request
PLEASE NOTE – CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- If you have traveled overseas within the last 14 days entry into our stores are FORBIDDEN
- If you are feeling unwell or have flu like symptoms entry into our stores are FORBIDDEN
- If you have contracted CoronaVirus entry into our stores are FORBIDDEN until you have been cleared of the virus by Medical Authorities
- The staff have right to refuse entry to any person that they feel may pose a risk to themselves or others.
I’m an aspiring actor with extreme stage fright. This is definitely a bad combo, but I’m determined to follow my dreams. My doctor thought Xanax could https://www.ja-newyork.com/xanax-online/ help with my problems, and he was right.
Life must go on during this trying time but it is essential that we all take the necessary measures to keep each other safe and well…
As the situation with this pandemic escalates or subsides the measures and conditions outlined here may changed without prior notice.
With Love To All Our Loyal Clients